1. “WOMEN IN ART. BREAKING THE INVISIBILITY LOOP” INITIATIVE WITH THE RIGHT TO USE THE EYCH’S LABEL
«Dear Magdalena,Thank you for having applied for the European Year of Cultural Heritage 2018 (EYCH) label.
We have read the “Women in Art.Breaking the invisibility loop “ initiative with interest and we are pleased to inform you that it fulfils the award criteria of the EYCH label. The ground for our decision is that the initiative can contribute to the achievement of one or more of the objectives of the European Year of Cultural Heritage 2018, as endorsed by the European Parliament and the Council of the EU in Article 2 of the legal decision calling for the EYCH. We are happy to grant your “Women in Art.Breaking the invisibility loop” initiative with the right to use the EYCH’s visual identity, including:
- The EYCH logotype, available in five colours (and a monochrome version)
- The slogan Our heritage: where the past meets the future
- The hashtag #EuropeForCulture […] «
2. EUROPEAN DAY OF LANGUAGES (ERASMUS+ PROJECTS)
On Wednesday, 26th September, the whole school celebrated the European Day of Languages. Some «European Examiners» went, class by class, proving that the challenge of knowing how to say some expressions or words in other European languages has been passed.
During the week, students have located the countries which work with Les Carolines in Erasmus+ European Projects (SOLE KA201, Outdoor Activities KA229 and Women in art KA229) Students learnt how to write and pronounce words in Polish, Greek and Italy.
All the students participated actively and joyfully. The commemorative gift bracelet has been received with sympathy and gratitude.
It has been an attempt to expand our world, to highlight our interest in favouring communication and respect for those who speak differently to us, encouraging students to learn in order to understand themselves better.
3. LOCAL DISSEMINATION OF C2 MOBILITY, POSTERS AT LOCAL STORES AND ADMINISTRATION BUILDINGS.
4. SPREADING WOMEN IN ART
Women in Art project is designed to reach 10-12-year-old students and also for teachers to spread its objectives to other school levels.
Here we have an example. Second Year Primary students (7-year-old students) have worked on the artist Amparo Segarra. We are so proud our project is reaching so young children!
5. EUROPEAN DAY OF LANGUAGES (ERASMUS+ PROJECTS)
We celebrate the European Day of Language in our schools
6. LOCAL DISSEMINATION OF C4 MOBILITY, POSTERS AT SCHOOL AND LOCAL BUILDING.
7. WOMEN ARTISTS PROMOTION ACTION
8. EUROPEAN ARTISTIC CREATIVITY DAY
Our Art ONLINE Action #StayAtHorn